- Early Bird Discounts Now Available for Summer 2022! -
STEAM Camps and Classes
For the curious
The children we teach have a true yearning for knowledge. Our mission is to feed this hunger and teach powerful skills in the process.
Every voice heard
We maintain a high instructor to camper ratio to ensure that our staff can give each child the optimal amount of attention and guidance.
Reinforcing art, design, and creativity is just as important as teaching technical skills. The real magic of technology is creation.
Fun to learn
Education has a bad rap. We are turning that notion on its head. Our programs are as fun as they are educational. That is what keeps kids and parents coming back.
Early Bird Discounts Now Available for Summer 2022!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again next summer! Until then we are hard at work preparing all of the exciting, new content.
At iCAMP, campers engage in STEAM topics like drone flying, 3D printing, video game design, architecture, art & design, and more! Camp days are mostly spent outdoors and daily activities include fun, active games.
To avoid the waitlist, be sure to sign up early. See you in the summer!
Roblox Video Game League
E-League Junior, the first Esports league for kids!
Adds the benefits of organized sports to playing video games from home!
Strategy and team building are at the core of each practice session.
Players will have fun through friendly competition and growing with their team.
Safe and supervised on our private servers with our coaches teaching and guiding every player.
Kids of all skills levels are welcome!
Virtual STE(A)M Classes
Have fun learning a new skill from home
Our classes cover fun, relevant, and educational topics like Coding, Roblox, Minecraft, and more!
Learning through the games they love keeps children engaged and self-motivated.
Very small class sizes of just three or four students ensures every child receives plenty of support from the instructor.
Easy to find time in your child’s schedule when class is just a click away!
Fun classes and camps offered year round
Summer Camp for ages 3-13 starts in early June and goes until labor day!
After school enrichment classes that teach coding, 3D printing, science, art and more!
Mommy and me sessions which use art and science to reinforce developing motor skills.
Holiday camps for every school holiday!
Become a part of the iCAMP family
What Parents Are Saying
Our Students love icamp
Families keep coming back because of the iCAMP Experience
iCAMP’s pledge is to provide the highest quality STEAM enrichment experience for both parents and children. From the curriculum development, to the instructor training, to the subjects that we select, our system is designed to impart lifelong skills in our students and campers.
- No visitors on campus – this means no tours and also no families
- Drop off can be done in shifts based on last name or have parents pick between which drop off shift
- Shift 1 – Last names A-N at 8:30-8:45am
- Shift 2 – Last names M-Z at 8:45-9am
- Parents should not get out of the car for pick up or drop off
- Lunch will not be provided on campus for staff or campers
- Students can wash hands in between workshops (can set up something like this)
- Students will be in small groups and will be sitting apart
- Equipment is wiped down between sessions
- Instructors will be in masks and gloves
- Temperature taking at beginning of the day
- Build more time in between workshops for hand washing
- Refund 90% if:
- State cancels
- We cancel
- If someone in your immediate family tests positive for corona
- If someone at camp tests positive
- List of symptoms form to fill out each morning
- Instructors will wear masks and gloves
- Equipment will be sanitized
- Families must provide iPads to use, if possible
- Same instructors for same families
- Unless unforeseen circumstances
- Unless previously booked for someone else if family adds on additional weeks
- Keep social distance whenever possible
- Small group sizes
- Instructor and family temperature check each morning
- List of symptoms form to fill out each morning by instructor and families
- Pre-camp waiver of health