- Summer Camp 2024 is filling up!-
STEAM Summer Camps and Classes
A family favorite in New York, Westchester, Connecticut, and the Hamptons!
For the curious
The children we teach have a true yearning for knowledge. Our mission is to feed this hunger and teach powerful skills in the process.
Every voice heard
We maintain a high instructor to camper ratio to ensure that our staff can give each child the optimal amount of attention and guidance.
Reinforcing art, design, and creativity is just as important as teaching technical skills. The real magic of technology is creation.
Fun to learn
Education has a bad rap. We are turning that notion on its head. Our programs are as fun as they are educational. That is what keeps kids and parents coming back.
Book Summer 2024 Today!
iCAMP’s Hamptons Summer Camp is centrally located in Bridgehampton, NY, which is nearby Southampton, East Hampton, Sag Harbor, Water Mill, Sagaponack, and Amagansett.
In NYC, we have summer camp locations on the UES, UWS and Downtown Manhattan. Our camps are hosted at beautiful independent school facilities.
In Westchester and Connecticut, we have summer camp locations in Scarsdale, Mt. Kisco, and Stamford. The venues are always crucial for us, as well as their proximities to parks and outdoor space.
At camp, kids have fun learning about STEAM topics like drone flying, 3D printing, video game design, architecture, art & design, and more! Camp days are mostly spent outdoors and daily activities include fun, active summer camp games.
We look forward to meeting you!
Schools Who Trust Us
Before and After School Classes, Holiday Camps, Summer Camps, and more
Summer camps and year round STEAM classes
Summer Camp in the Hamptons for ages 3-13 starts in early June and goes until labor day!
Before and after school enrichment classes that teach coding, 3D printing, science, art and more!
Mommy and me sessions which use art and science to reinforce developing motor skills.
Holiday camps for every school holiday!
NYC, Westchester, and Connecticut Summer Camps
STEAM Summer Camps in UES, UWS, Downtown Manhattan, Scarsdale, Mt. Kisco, and Stamford
Summer Camps in NYC, Westchester, and Connecticut for ages 3-13 start by the third week in June!
STEAM activities focus on creativity while teaching campers new skills, reinforcing collaboration, and building lasting confidence.
Campers spend time outdoors conducting science experiments, exploring nature, and playing active camp games.
STEAM camps are the best of all worlds for any child who enjoys creativity, building, and discovery!
Before and After School Programs
Partnerships with schools throughout New York, Westchester, and Connecticut
iCAMP provides before and after school programming to many wonderful independent and public schools. Our STEAM before and after school catalogue is diverse enough to offer something new to every school we work with.
Courses include coding, video game design, Lego robotics, science and engineering, cooking, art and design, Esports, 3D printing, Minecraft, Roblox, and more.
We make things easy for you with our strong core administrative team that ensures adding new classes is completely seamless.
iCAMP’s before and after school instructors are carefully selected and trained to provide each school’s students with the most fun and engaging before and after school classes.
Curriculum is constantly iterated on through surveys and observations to ensure that we are always delivering the best content to our after school students.
Roblox Video Game League
E-League Junior, the first Esports league for kids!
Adds the benefits of organized sports to playing video games from home!
Strategy and team building are at the core of each practice session.
Players will have fun through friendly competition and growing with their team.
Safe and supervised on our private servers with our coaches teaching and guiding every player.
Kids of all skills levels are welcome!
Virtual STE(A)M Classes
Have fun learning a new skill from home
Our classes cover fun, relevant, and educational topics like Coding, Roblox, Minecraft, and more!
Learning through the games they love keeps children engaged and self-motivated.
Very small class sizes of just three or four students ensures every child receives plenty of support from the instructor.
Easy to find time in your child’s schedule when class is just a click away!
Become a part of the iCAMP family
What Parents Are Saying
Our Students love icamp
Families keep coming back because of the iCAMP Experience
iCAMP’s pledge is to provide the highest quality STEAM enrichment experience for both parents and children. From the curriculum development, to the instructor training, to the subjects that we select, our system is designed to impart lifelong skills in our students and campers. Join us for one of our year round classes or at our summer camp in the Hamptons, NYC, Westchester, or Connecticut!
- No visitors on campus – this means no tours and also no families
- Drop off can be done in shifts based on last name or have parents pick between which drop off shift
- Shift 1 – Last names A-N at 8:30-8:45am
- Shift 2 – Last names M-Z at 8:45-9am
- Parents should not get out of the car for pick up or drop off
- Lunch will not be provided on campus for staff or campers
- Students can wash hands in between workshops (can set up something like this)
- Students will be in small groups and will be sitting apart
- Equipment is wiped down between sessions
- Instructors will be in masks and gloves
- Temperature taking at beginning of the day
- Build more time in between workshops for hand washing
- Refund 90% if:
- State cancels
- We cancel
- If someone in your immediate family tests positive for corona
- If someone at camp tests positive
- List of symptoms form to fill out each morning
- Instructors will wear masks and gloves
- Equipment will be sanitized
- Families must provide iPads to use, if possible
- Same instructors for same families
- Unless unforeseen circumstances
- Unless previously booked for someone else if family adds on additional weeks
- Keep social distance whenever possible
- Small group sizes
- Instructor and family temperature check each morning
- List of symptoms form to fill out each morning by instructor and families
- Pre-camp waiver of health