- Summer 2021 Registration is Filling up Fast! -
STEAM Camps and Classes
For the curious
The children we teach have a true yearning for knowledge. Our mission is to feed this hunger and teach powerful skills in the process.
Every voice heard
We keep group sizes small (4:1 ratio) to ensure that our instructors can give each child the optimal amount of attention and guidance.
Reinforcing art, design, and creativity is just as important as teaching technical skills. The real magic of technology is creation.
Fun to learn
Education has a bad rap. We are turning that notion on its head. Our programs are as fun as they are educational. That is what keeps kids and parents coming back.
Now Accepting Summer Enrollments!
Summer will be here sooner than you think! Don’t miss out on planning your best summer yet. Whether its for your family or for your Pod, iCAMP is here this summer to provide STEAM enrichment for your children. Enroll now with iCAMP to get special deals and reserve your spot today!
Students will enjoy engaging STEAM topics like drone flying, 3D printing, video game design, architecture, art & design, and more! Come learn together and have a blast while doing it!
Join us at our beautiful space at Nova’s Ark, or we can bring the camp to you with our private lessons!
Roblox Video Game League
E-League Junior, the first Esports league for kids!
Adds the benefits of organized sports to playing video games from home!
Strategy and team building are at the core of each practice session.
Players will have fun through friendly competition and growing with their team.
Safe and supervised on our private servers with our coaches teaching and guiding every player.
Kids of all skills levels are welcome!
Virtual STE(A)M Classes
Have fun learning a new skill from home
Our classes cover fun, relevant, and educational topics like Coding, Roblox, Minecraft, and more!
Learning through the games they love keeps children engaged and self-motivated.
Very small class sizes of just three or four students ensures every child receives plenty of support from the instructor.
Easy to find time in your child’s schedule when class is just a click away!
Whether its for your family or for your Pod, iCAMP is here this Spring to provide STEAM enrichment for your children.
After School Enrichment – You can come to us or we will come to you for engaging and educational STEAM activities!
Virtual School Supervision – Our instructors will supervise and support your kids while they attend virtual school. Either at your home or at our location!
Private Tutoring in Advanced STEAM Subjects – Does your child want to learn how to code? Are they interested in flying drones? Our instructors will come to you!
Become a part of the iCAMP family
What Parents Are Saying
Our Students love icamp
Families keep coming back because of the iCAMP Experience
iCAMP’s pledge is to provide the highest quality STEAM enrichment experience for both parents and children. From the curriculum development, to the instructor training, to the subjects that we select, our system is designed to impart lifelong skills in our students and campers.
- No visitors on campus – this means no tours and also no families
- Drop off can be done in shifts based on last name or have parents pick between which drop off shift
- Shift 1 – Last names A-N at 8:30-8:45am
- Shift 2 – Last names M-Z at 8:45-9am
- Parents should not get out of the car for pick up or drop off
- Lunch will not be provided on campus for staff or campers
- Students can wash hands in between workshops (can set up something like this)
- Students will be in small groups and will be sitting apart
- Equipment is wiped down between sessions
- Instructors will be in masks and gloves
- Temperature taking at beginning of the day
- Build more time in between workshops for hand washing
- Refund 90% if:
- State cancels
- We cancel
- If someone in your immediate family tests positive for corona
- If someone at camp tests positive
- List of symptoms form to fill out each morning
- Instructors will wear masks and gloves
- Equipment will be sanitized
- Families must provide iPads to use, if possible
- Same instructors for same families
- Unless unforeseen circumstances
- Unless previously booked for someone else if family adds on additional weeks
- Keep social distance whenever possible
- Small group sizes
- Instructor and family temperature check each morning
- List of symptoms form to fill out each morning by instructor and families
- Pre-camp waiver of health